There can be many reasons why someone would not want to share their location on WhatsApp. Here are a few examples:
1. Privacy concerns: Some people may be uncomfortable with sharing their exact location with others due to privacy reasons. They may feel that their location is personal information that they don’t want to disclose to anyone.
2. Safety concerns: Sharing your location with someone you don’t trust or with strangers can put you in danger. It can allow them to track your movements and know where you are at all times, which can be a security risk.
3. Work-related issues: Sometimes, your boss or colleagues may ask you to share your location to verify your whereabouts. However, you may not want to share your location for personal or work-related reasons, such as if you’re working from home and don’t want your boss to know you’re out running errands during work hours.
4. Personal reasons: You may not want to share your location with your girlfriend, boyfriend, or family members for personal reasons. Perhaps you’re busy and can’t meet up, or you want to maintain some privacy in your personal life.
Whatever the reason may be, it’s essential to respect people’s privacy and their decision not to share their location if they don’t feel comfortable doing so. WhatsApp does allow users to turn off location sharing, and if you don’t want to share your location, you can simply choose not to do so.
How to Send Fake Location on WhatsApp on Android
If you wish to send a fake location on WhatsApp for any legitimate use case, you can follow these steps
1. First, you need to enable the developer options on your Android device. To do this, go to “Settings,” then “About Phone,” and then tap on “Build Number” seven times until the developer options are enabled.
2. Next, open the developer options and turn on “Mock Location” or “Allow mock locations” feature.
3. Install a location spoofing app on your device, such as “Fake GPS Location” or “Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free.” These apps will allow you to set a fake GPS location on your device.
4. Open the location spoofing app and set the location that you want to send on WhatsApp.
5. Next, open WhatsApp and select the contact or group you want to send the fake location to.
6. Tap on the “Attach” button (the paperclip icon) in the chat window.
7. Select “Location” and then tap on “Share Live Location.”
8. In the “Share Live Location” screen, you will see a map with your current location. Tap on the “Stop Sharing” button to turn off live location sharing.
9. Tap on “Send Your Current Location” button and the fake location that you set using the location spoofing app will be sent to the recipient.
How to Send Fake Location on WhatsApp on iPhone
You can Pin the Location in WhatsApp.
Open WhatsApp on your iPhone,
go to the chat windows of the person you want to send the location to.
Click on the + icon and then tap Location.
Then there will be GPS icon, which will show your current location. Use the search form to search a random location or specific location you want to send to, select that location from the list and send it to the contact.
Here’s a video tutorial
How to Send Fake Live Location on WhatsApp
Sending fake live location is a little tricky then sending pin location. You would require to install a gps poofer on your mobile phone which is available for both android and iPhone.
The purpose of gps profile is it will create random or specific gps coordinates.
Here are five GPS location spoofer apps for iPhone and Android:
1. Hola VPN Proxy Plus
Hola VPN Proxy Plus is a popular app that allows you to change your location on both iOS and Android devices. The app offers a range of servers to choose from and also offers a free version with some limitations.
2. Fake GPS Location!
Fake GPS Location! is another location spoofer app that lets you set a fake GPS location on your device. It’s easy to use, and you can also save your favorite locations for quick access later.
3. iMyFone AnyTo
iMyFone AnyTo is a location spoofer app for iPhone that allows you to change your GPS location with just a few clicks. The app supports a range of location modes, including two-spot mode and multi-spot mode, making it easy to simulate movement between different locations.
4. Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go
Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go is a location spoofer app for Android that lets you change your GPS location and also simulate movement between different locations. The app includes a joystick interface that makes it easy to navigate around the map and set your desired location.
5. Dr.Fone Virtual Location
Dr.Fone Virtual Location is another location spoofer app for iPhone that allows you to change your GPS location with ease. The app includes a range of location modes, including teleport mode, to help you simulate movement between different locations.